Dr. Thomas Mccarroll is a Chiropractor practicing in Danbury, CT. Dr. Mccarroll specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Mccarroll seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
New York Chiropractic College 1984
- Sacro-occipital Technique
- Activator Methods
Dr. Thomas Richard Mccarroll D.C.'s Practice location
Danbury, CT 06810Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Richard Mccarroll D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Rennie Statler979 Route 22 Brewster New York 10509
- Dr. Jason V. Queiros D.C.488 Main Avenue Norwalk CT 06851
- Dr. Anthony Tortorella D.C.267 Sport Hill Rd Easton CT 06612
- Dr. Ferdinand A Esser D.C.2050 Saw Mill River Rd Yorktown Heights NY 10598
- Dr. James J Dalfino D.C.61 Bridgeport Ave Shelton CT 06484
- Dr. Salvatore A Paratore D.C.4a Oak St Pawling NY 12564