Dr. Michael Liang practices Pulmonology in Seattle, WA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Liang manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Dr. Michael Daniel Liang MD, PHD's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98195Get Direction
Dr. Michael Daniel Liang MD, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- How This Journalist Became a Champion of Cystic Fibrosis Awareness
New York journalist Scott Pelley is being celebrated by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation for his tremendous efforts to CF awareness. Read on to learn more.For people who don't have any personal connection to cystic fibrosis, the condition is often overlooked. The general public doesn't really know...
- These Young Adults with Cystic Fibrosis Raise Awareness Through their Careers
Treatment and management of Cystic Fibrosis (CF) has come a long way. It used to result in children dying at very early ages, but now they can live much longer and even flourish well into adulthood. This is a result of novel treatment methods, enhanced specialized care, dietary changes, and overall...
- Is Pleurisy Fatal?
What is pleurisy?Also known as pleuritis, is a condition that occurs when the pleural membranes lining the lungs and the inner aspect of the chest wall becomes inflamed, which causes them to rub against each other with friction during breathing.Pleurisy makes breathing difficult and painful. It is...
- Croup in Adults
Croup in AdultsAlthough croup is commonly observed in children who are 6 months to 3 years old, it is also possible for adults to get the infection in rare cases. Croup is a viral respiratory infection caused by human parainfluenza viruses (HPIVs). However, other causes of croup may include...
- Cystic Fibrosis: A Day in the Life
Everyday tasks like walking up a set of stairs can be a daunting and debilitating endeavor for individuals with cystic fibrosis. The progressive, lifelong illness causes thick mucus to build up on the inside of critical organs, most notably the lungs. People who live with cystic fibrosis are...
- What Is Pleurisy: Get the Facts
What is pleurisy?The pleural membrane is a very thin membrane that surrounds your lungs. It has two layers:...
- Dr. David H Au MD1100 Olive Way Seattle WA 98101
- Moira L Aitken OtherUniversity Of Washington Medical Ctr Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Radha Agrawal MD1135 116th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004
- Dr. Robert E. Sandblom M.D.2700 152nd Ave Ne Redmond WA 98052
- Dr. Peter I-ping Chuang M.D.310 15th Ave E Seattle WA 98112
- Dr. Aileen Ann Mickey MD12911 120th Ave Ne Kirkland WA 98034