Dr. Keith Stillions is an optometrist practicing in Griffin, GA. Dr. Stillions specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Stillions performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Keith Milton Stillions O.D.'s Practice location
Griffin, GA 30223Get Direction
GRIFFIN, GA 30223Get Direction
Dr. Keith Milton Stillions O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Dr. Scott Alan Bowser O.D.100 N Peachtree Pkwy Peachtree City GA 30269
- Ann Saracini Layman O.D.12731 New Brittany Blvd Fort Myers FL 33907
- Dr. Michael Edward Wilson OD320 N Jeff Davis Drive Fayetteville GA 30214
- Dr. Kathy Ann Samuels O.D.7210 Stonecrest Pkwy Lithonia GA 30038
- Dr. Carl Llabres O.D.1862 Jonesboro Rd Mcdonough GA 30253
- Dr. Adam T Depoe OD681 South Eight Street Griffin GA 30224