Dr. Mohammed Khan is a family practitioner practicing in Saginaw, MI. Dr. Khan specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Khan possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Mohammed Mudasser Khan MD's Practice location
Saginaw, MI 48604Get Direction
PEKIN, IL 61554Get Direction
Mohammed Mudasser Khan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khan
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- How to Gain Weight in a Healthy Way?
One of the biggest myths that have been going on for quite a while in the area of weight management is that gaining weight is easier than losing weight.However, in reality, it can actually be extremely tough to gain weight just like losing weight. In most cases, people who want to gain weight end...
- The History of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Introduction Rheumatoid arthritis causes inflammation of the joints and other body areas. It is an autoimmune disease and its symptoms include:...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Dr. Birjitender Singh MD3406 Davenport Avenue Saginaw Michigan 48603
- Dr. Sajeda Nusrat MD3350 Shattuck Rd Saginaw MI 48603
- Dr. James C Campau D.O.901 S Henry St Bay City MI 48706
- Dr. Elizabeth Lynn Kennedy DO675 Water St Excelsior MN 55331
- Dr. Maria L. Lawrence DO1480 W Center Rd Essexville MI 48732
- Dr. Shahariar H Saikh MD2000 Lake Ave Woodstock IL 60098