Dr. Douglas Wiseman is an anesthesiologist practicing in Easton, MD. Dr. Wiseman ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Wiseman also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1986
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 1986
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Anesthesiology; Good Samaritan Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital Program
Dr. Douglas Fenton Wiseman MD's Practice location
Grand Rapids, MI 49525Get Direction
EASTON, MD 21601Get Direction
Dr. Douglas Fenton Wiseman MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Are Statins Right for Me?
What is Statins?Statins are drugs prescribed by a doctor to lower cholesterol in the blood. Elevated amounts of cholesterol in blood may result in life-threatening conditions, like heart attacks and strokes. This type of drug is normally prescribed based on cholesterol levels after a blood test....
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Ona M. Kareiva M.D.219 South Washington Street Easton Maryland 21601
- Dr. Kelly O'donnell MD425 Ben Oaks Dr W Severna Park MD 21146
- Dr. Stephen B Lemke DO219 S Washington St Easton MD 21601
- Dr. Stephen M Nilsen D.O.28665 Earthlite Rd Wye Mills MD 21679
- Dr. John Snell M.D.219 S Washington St Easton MD 21601
- Dr. Felix Darnell Barnett M.D.2108 Didonato Dr Chester MD 21619