Christopher Hong is an acupuncturist practicing in Hesperia, CA. Dr. Hong evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Hong treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Christopher Manhee Hong ACUPUNCTURERIST's Practice location
Hesperia, CA 92345Get Direction
Christopher Manhee Hong ACUPUNCTURERIST's reviewsWrite Review
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Naeem Abuassaf Other580 Forest Shade Crestline CA 92325
- Mr. Chung Yol Pyo LAC18031 Highway 18 Apple Valley CA 92307
- Mr. Thomas Charles Flach L.AC.29135 Hook Creek Rd Cedar Glen CA 92321
- Helen Malsoon Pyo LAC ACUPUNCTURIST18031 Highway 18 Apple Valley CA 92307
- Mary Carmen Ramirez Other16727 Bear Valley Rd Hesperia CA 92345
- Mr. Craig James Swanson L.AC.,DIPL.AC.14359 7th St Victorville CA 92395