Laura Pomponi is a top Doctor in SOMERVILLE, MA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Laura Pomponi is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Laura Pomponi is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Laura Pomponi is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In SOMERVILLE, MA, Laura Pomponi is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Laura Pomponi's Practice location
SOMERVILLE, MA 02144Get Direction
Laura Pomponi's reviewsWrite Review
- Weight Loss Surgery Can Motivate an Entire Household to Get Fit
According to a new study published in. Archives of Surgery, family members of people who had weight loss surgery adopted healthier lifestyle and eating habits. All the members in the family were active for over a year after the surgery, and overweight members in the family lost an average of 8...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Sleep Apnea and Diabetes: Bad Combo for Eye Health
Diabetes impacts all parts of your body and the eye is no exception. If you have both sleep apnea and diabetes, it can be devastating to your overall health. Diabetes affects the eyes in several ways, but the most common and serious form of eye complication is diabetic retinopathy. It is important...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Arthur Shektman M.D. PC332 Washington St. Wellesley Hills MA 02481
- Dr. Joel Stemmer-frydman MD14 Arboro Dr Sharon MA 02067
- Dr. Kathleen Courtney MDPratt Pediatric Associates, Inc Boston MA 02211
- Dr. Mirela Nicole Popa M.D.111 Lincoln St Needham MA 02492
- Dr. Susan Biener Bergman M.D.600 Worcester Rd Framingham MA 01702
- Dr. Harold R Bass MD20 Research Pl North Chelmsford MA 01863