Dr. Sathyavani M Prabhakar MD
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism3807 Spring Street Racine WI, 53405
Dr. Sathyavani Prabhakar practices Endocrinology in Racine, WI. Dr. Prabhakar specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Prabhakar examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Dr. Sathyavani M Prabhakar MD's Practice location
Racine, WI 53405Get Direction
BURLINGTON, MA 01805Get Direction
Dr. Sathyavani M Prabhakar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Prabhakar
- Study Predicts 40 Million People with Diabetes Might Be Without Insulin by 2030
According to a new study, diabetic patients' access to insulin may fall short by the year 2030. Diabetes diagnoses continue to rise in numbers, and it's predicted that approximately 79 million adults with type 2 diabetes will require insulin to manage it. Because of the current levels of insulin...
- Increased Risk of Breast Cancer with African American Diabetic Patients
According to the data analysis results of the study conducted by Boston University and headed by Dr. Julie R. Palmer, African-American women with type 2 diabetes were confirmed to have about a 43% higher risk of having estrogen receptor-negative breast cancer as compared to women without...
- Glucose Monitor May Eliminate Need for Finger Stick
A novel system that has already been approved has a revolutionary technology to monitor blood sugar levels. It works with a small sensor that is placed on the arm of the person being monitored and gives reports minute by minute.Glucose monitoring is something that people with diabetes should do...
- What to Know About the Dukan Diet
The Dukan Diet, designed by the French physician Pierre Dukan for treating people who are obese, has become very popular in other parts of the world after the publication of the book of the same name. The diet plan, which helped about 5 million French people to lose extra weight, is a phased,...
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- What Are the Long-Term Effects of Type 2 Diabetes?
Introduction of DiabetesDiabetes is a condition where the insulin hormone is either not produced properly or not absorbed well, and as a result, there is too much sugar or glucose in the blood. High blood sugar levels can cause damage to the body’s organs over time. There are a lot of possible...
- Dr. Syed A Gardezi MD2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Milwaukee WI 53215
- Dr. Brian G Rose MD2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Milwaukee WI 53215
- Dr. Steven Rabinowe M.D.4077 Lighthouse Dr Racine WI 53402
- Dr. Jonathan M Lubens MD2000 E Layton Ave Milwaukee WI 53235
- Dr. Amy Joy hirt Fisco M.D.9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. James W Findling MD2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Milwaukee WI 53215