Dr. Hector Javier Castro M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease359 2nd Ave New York NY, 10010
Dr. Hector Castro practices Pulmonology in New York, NY. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Castro manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
- Mt Sinai Sch Of Med, Critical Care Medicine-Internal Medicine; Cabrini Med Ctr, Pulmonary Diseases; Cabrini Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Cabrini Med Center
Dr. Hector Javier Castro M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10010Get Direction
Dr. Hector Javier Castro M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Castro
- What Can Cause Shortness of Breath (Dyspnea)?
Shortness of breath is defined as the feeling of inability to breathe normally, hence producing a troublesome sensation. Such breathlessness is a distinct issue in every affected individual. Typically, if in an event of modest labor or any unexpected situation leads to a shortness of breath, it is...
- It’s Important: What People With CF Want Their Doctors to Know
Doctors and nurses are a group of professionals that are vital to patients’ health. Often times, such as when dealing with a chronic condition like cystic fibrosis (CF), some of these professionals can become like family due to how frequently you see them. And in a majority of cases, through...
- Does Cystic Fibrosis Run in the Family?
Cystic fibrosis is a disease affecting many people throughout the United States and the world. Yet, there is so much information out there that it is sometimes difficult to ascertain the most important facts. With this disease, you may have many lingering questions. How does someone get cystic...
- Breaking: Asthma Drugs may not Actually Cause Birth Defects
A new study has shown that asthma treatment may not actually increase the risk of birth defects as generally thought. This is reassuring news for many pregnant women who have asthma and need treatment. There was a very mild increase in the risk of rare birth defects in women who took the medication...
- “There Are No Alligators in Heaven!” Scores 4-star Review from Portland Books
There Are No Alligators in Heaven! is a book by Donna Codell, Evan Codell, and their daughter, Jennifer Hale. It was published by Starshine Galaxy Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to publishing stories by and about children who have passed away.Portland Book Review (PBR) gave a 4-star...
- Is There a Link Between Asthma and Bronchitis?
Bronchitis and Asthma are both inflammatory conditions that affect lungs where a person’s airways swell up, causing them breathing problems.Asthma, also known as bronchial asthma, is characterized as a chronic condition in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow and swollen, and produce...
- Dr. Stuart M Garay MD436 3rd Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Alan J Klukowicz MD62 S Fullerton Ave Montclair NJ 07042
- Charles Oribabor244 5th Avenue New York New York 10001
- Dr. Medhat Ismail MD246 Hamburg Turnpike Wayne New Jersey 07470
- Dr. Chirag Mehta M.D.96 Millburn Avenue Millburn New Jersey 07041
- Dr. Alison S. Kole MD300 Madison Ave Madison NJ 07940