Dr. Peter J. Spalitto DDS
Dentist | General Practice13268 Manchester Rd Saint Louis MO, 63131
Dr. Peter Spalitto is a Dentist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Spalitto specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Peter J. Spalitto DDS's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63131Get Direction
Dr. Peter J. Spalitto DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Spalitto
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Eugenia Kardaris Other125 Chesterfield Business Parkway Chesterfield Missouri 63005
- Sophia Bednarski DMD12660 Lamplighter Square Shopping Center St. Louis Missouri 63128
- Dr. Michael B Kimble D.M.D.2043 S Old Highway 94 SAINT CHARLES MO 63303
- Sam E. Cigno12000 Bellefontaine Road St. Louis Missouri 63138
- Dr. Bruce W. Howard DMD191 Civic Center Drive Lake St. Louis MO 63367
- Dr. Jordan R. Bruns DMD2380 N. Trumen Blvd. Crystal City MO 63019