Dr. Govind Ramadurai M.D.
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology1300 Copperfield Ave Suite 3030 Joliet IL, 60432
Dr. Govind Ramadurai is a cardiologist practicing in Joliet, IL. Dr. Ramadurai specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Ramadurai also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Leg Ulcer
- Vascular Disease
- Loyola Univ Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Edward Hines Jr Va Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Loyola Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Edward Hines Jr Va Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center Program
Dr. Govind Ramadurai M.D.'s Practice location
Joliet, IL 60432Get Direction
JOLIET, IL 60435Get Direction
Dr. Govind Ramadurai M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ramadurai
- Using Losartan in Treating Hypertension
Unfortunately, there is an increasing prevalence of hypertension, which is the term used to indicate high blood pressure with a reading of 140/90 mm Hg or higher. It is being blamed on living a modern lifestyle, the frequency of alcohol and tobacco intake, certain physical activities, and processed...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Ventricular Tachycardia?
Tachycardia refers to rapid heartbeat, with more than 100 beats per minute. When this fast rhythm starts from the lower chambers of the heart (the ventricles) this condition is referred to as ventricular tachycardia. This fast beating heart rate may lead to a condition called ventricular...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- What Are the Health Benefits of Flax Seeds?
Numerous products that contain flax seeds are now hitting the market every other day and claim to provide additional health benefits. Flax seeds are now hailed as the new super food that helps to fight a number of diseases, including heart diseases, diabetes, and cancer. Although these seeds have...
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Diabetes
DiabetesInsulin is a hormone that is secreted by the pancreas. Diabetes can develop when the pancreas stops secreting insulin or when the body becomes resistant to insulin. The most common type of diabetes is type 2 diabetes.According to the American Diabetes Association, more than 25 million people...
- What are the Causes of Heart Failure?
Heart failure refers to the condition where the organ fails to pump enough blood to different parts of the body to meet the demand. The disease refers to the weak pumping power of heart. In this condition, the rate of flow of blood through the heart is slow and the pressure increases. In most cases,...
- Dr. Samuel P. Mathew MD17680 South Kedzie Avenue Hazel Crest Illinois 60429
- Dr. Patrick Joseph McCormick MD12255 S 80th Ave Palos Heights IL 60463
- Dr. Vincent J. Bufalino MD801 South Washington Street Naperville Illinois 60540
- Dr. Rajesh Sehgal MD,FACC4400 West 95th Street Oak Lawn Illinois 60453
- Dr. Rabindra N. Malhotra M.D.4121 Fairview Avenue Downers Grove Illinois 60515
- Dr. Allen S Anderson MD676 N Saint Clair St Chicago IL 60611