Dr. Jennifer Zulk is a speech language pathologist practicing in SIOUX FALLS, SD. Dr. Zulk specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Zulk evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Zulk helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Jennifer Zulk MS, CCC-SLP's Practice location
SIOUX FALLS, SD 57104Get Direction
Jennifer Zulk MS, CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Prof. Karen L Mahan SLPD. CCC-SLP5112 S BARRINGTON DR SIOUX FALLS SD 57108
- Mrs. Heide Ann Gedney M.A. CCC-SLP1609 E 55TH ST SIOUX FALLS SD 57103
- Susan Claire Beers CCC/SLP1720 S CLIFF AVE SIOUX FALLS SD 57105
- Kim Thanh Peterson ST1020 W 18TH ST SIOUX FALLS SD 57104
- Linda E Tyler SLP1305 W 18TH ST SIOUX FALLS SD 57105
- Mrs. Jami Lynn Ray MA, CCC/SLP109 E STONE ST BRANDON SD 57005