Dr. Troy D. Kramer M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease2240 Sutherland Ave Suite 103 Knoxville TN, 37919
Dr. Troy Kramer practices Pulmonology in Knoxville, TN. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Kramer manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 1991
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
- Lsu Hlth Sci Ctr-Univ Hosp, Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine; Lsu Hlth Sci Ctr-Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Troy D. Kramer M.D.'s Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37919Get Direction
Pompano Beach, FL 33064Get Direction
Dr. Troy D. Kramer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kramer
- Caring for a Loved One with CF
When someone that you love has cystic fibrosis, you want more than anything to help them through the difficult times. Simply being there for them is an important first step towards providing them with the support they need. Additionally, you will have to spend a few hours in the day incorporating...
- No, People with Cystic Fibrosis Are Not Contagious
It takes so much time and energy for someone with cystic fibrosis to just get through daily meds, treatments, and increased caloric intake.And, on deciding whether to do daily exercise or skip it (for one more day).You’re supposed to go out for a family gathering, but you’re so exhausted you may...
- Staying Healthy as an Adult Living with Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic fibrosis is a lifelong condition that begins at birth and slowly progresses throughout a person’s life. It is among the most difficult chronic illnesses to treat, manage, and survive. Despite this, the field of cystic fibrosis has made leaps and strides in the last fifty years, more than...
- How Does Rheumatoid Arthritis Affect the Lungs?
An autoimmune disorder, rheumatoid arthritis (RA) presents as chronic pain and inflammation in the joints. Joint damage usually occurs on both sides of the body, meaning that if a joint in an arm or leg is affected, the same joint in the other arm or leg will likely be affected as well. ...
- Everything About the Mycoplasma pneumoniae Infection
Mycoplasma pneumoniae is a bacterium that causes an infectious respiratory infection. Mycoplasma pneumoniae can spread very easily from person to person via airborne droplets.Lung infections caused by M. pneumoniae can become very serious affecting your heart and nervous system if left...
- COPD: Taking Steroids and Antibiotics
How can steroids improve my symptoms?Steroids make your breathing easier if you have COPD. Physiologically, steroids try to reduce the swelling of the airways. Mucus production is also decreased with the use of steroids according to some studies. The dosage and length of course of steroid...
- Dr. J.F. Turner MD3621 Topside Road Knoxville Tennessee 37920
- Dr. Paul David Banick M.D.200 E Blount Ave Knoxville TN 37920
- Dr. Matthew M Reichert M.D.2240 Sutherland Ave Knoxville TN 37919
- Dr. Hassan F Nadrous M.D.10710 Murdock Road Knoxville TN 37932
- Dr. Adeel Basit Shibli MD1924 Alcoa Hwy Knoxville TN 37920
- Dr. Michael P Ramos M.D.5651 Frist Blvd Hermitage TN 37076