Dr. William C Hopkins M.D.
Anesthesiologist | Pain Medicine3803 S Bascom Ave Suite 210 Campbell CA, 95008
Dr. William Hopkins is an anesthesiologist practicing in Campbell, CA. Dr. Hopkins ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Hopkins also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1971
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Stanford Univ Hosp, Anesthesiology; L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Neurology; Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. William C Hopkins M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. William C Hopkins M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hopkins
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Making the Best Treatment Decisions
If you’ve recently been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, then you have some important treatment decisions to make along with your healthcare team and immediate family. There are a number of traditional and holistic treatment options available to you, and it’s beneficial to explore these...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Heidi M Boules M.D.231 East 76th Street New York New York 10021
- Dr. Daniel Shin M.D.219 West 7th Street Los Angeles California 90014
- Dr. Hong Liu L. AC.,4150 V Street Sacramento California 95817
- Dr. Tracy Pamela Robinson MD2425 Samaritan Dr San Jose CA 95124
- Dr. Annie W. Lee MD900 Kiely Blvd Santa Clara CA 95051
- Dr. Stephen Dennis Coleman MD300 Pasteur Dr Stanford CA 94305