Dr. Mehri Del pino is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Oneida, NY. Dr. Del pino specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Del pino can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Del pino can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science 1988
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
Dr. Mehri L Del pino MD's Practice location
Oneida, NY 13421Get Direction
Dr. Mehri L Del pino MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Soon After Sex Can You Take a Pregnancy Test?
A pregnancy test can provide an accurate result up to ten days after intercourse. If the test is done early, its accuracy is reduced. The standard time frame is 10 to 14 days following sexual intercourse. HCG is produced two weeks following conception or ovulation; therefore, a false result may be...
- Surgical Treatment for Endometriosis
Endometriosis is rare in puberty, even though signs and symptoms of endometriosis can start with the first menstrual period. After menopause, the signs and symptoms of endometriosis disappear due to the lack of hormones.As mentioned, there is no cure for endometriosis. However, treatment includes...
- Do I Need the HPV Vaccine?
HPV stands for human papilloma virus, which can be sexually transmitted and affects more than 20 million people in the country. There are different types of the papilloma virus, which infects about 6 million people every year in the US. This virus causes cervical cancer in women, which is one of the...
- What Are the Different Essential Nutrients for Women?
The nutritional requirements of women differ from the nutritional needs of men. Moreover, these requirements change depending on what stage the body is in, like during pregnancy, if a woman is breastfeeding, menstruation, and menopause. The second the female body undergoes puberty, the essential...
- Trichomoniasis: What You Need to Know
What is trichomoniasis?Trichomoniasis or "trich" is a common infection of the reproductive organs. It spreads by sexual contact with the infected person. For this reason, it is a type of sexually transmitted infection (STI). Women are invariably at greater risk. However, the infection is not...
- What Is a Sitz Bath: Benefits and Pain Relief
A sitz bath, which is derived from the German word "sitzen", which means "to sit", is a bathing process in warm shallow water to relieve pain or any itching in the perineum. Sitz baths can be done as part of one's personal hygiene, or it can be done as part of a treatment process for an existing...
- Dr. Firooz Ravangard MD1656 Champlin Avenue Utica New York 13502
- Dr. Marc A Feiner M.D.1522 Old Burrstone Rd Utica NY 13502
- Dr. Dawn Marie Brink-cymerman MD.4104 Medical Center Dr Fayetteville NY 13066
- Dr. Paul Spencer Kruger M. D.10 Eaton St Hamilton NY 13346
- Dr. Matthew Lee Picone MD.4104 Medical Center Dr Fayetteville NY 13066
- Dr. Stephen Day Hoag MD4104 Medical Center Dr Fayetteville NY 13066