Naturopathic Physician8661 LEESBURG PIKE VIENNA VA, 22182
Dr. Margaret Moseley is a naturopathic physician practicing in VIENNA, VA. Dr. Moseley specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Moseley combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Margaret Moseley's Practice location
VIENNA, VA 22182Get Direction
Margaret Moseley's reviewsWrite Review
- Red Light Therapy and How It Works
What is red light therapy?Red light therapy is the non-technical term for photobiomodulation, which includes several techniques that use low-level laser light for pain relief or wound healing. Red light therapy begins with the tissue recovery process and other forms of rejuvenation, which can...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- Black Cohosh: Uses, Benefits, and Side Effects
What is black cohosh?Black cohosh is an herbal flowering plant, which is mostly grown in various parts of Canada and the United States. It comes from the family of buttercup. The roots of this plant are dark colored, hence the name “black cohosh”. These roots are used for various medicinal...
- Health Benefits of Bitter Melon
What is bitter melon?Bitter melon (Momordica charantia), also called as bitter gourd or wild cucumber is a type of plant that belongs to the family Cucurbitaceae. It grows as a vine with a characteristic oblong-shaped, ridged, and warty appearance of its fruit. Bitter melon usually thrives in both...
- The Health Benefits of Cinnamon
Cinnamon is a wonderful spice known for its unique taste and enticing aroma. It is has been used since ancient times due to its medicinal, culinary, and natural preservative powers. Cinnamon was also used by the ancient Egyptians as part of their mummification process. Cinnamon is not only used as...
- Superfoods: Are They Healthy
According to nutrition experts, superfood is a coined marketing term used to refer to miracle foods that can help cure a variety of ailments due to their overall nutrient density (1). This marketing term is specifically used to sell products and food trends (2). But are these superfoods really...
- Karen R. Threlkel1712 I Street NW Washington District of Columbia 20006
- Dr. Sarah Marie Giardenelli ND, MSOM, LAC21785 Filigree Court Ashburn VA 20147
- Dr. Teerawong Kasiolarn N.D., M.S.A., L.AC.21785 Filigree Ct Ashburn VA 20147
- Dr. Patricia Diefenbach6907 BRIMSTONE LN FAIRFAX STATION VA 22039
- Dr. Kevin Passero N.D.1330 NEW HAMPSHIRE AVE NW WASHINGTON DC 20036
- Dr. Stephanie J. Becker ND1701 K ST NW WASHINGTON DC 20006