Dr. Brian Rodrigues is an optometrist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Rodrigues specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Rodrigues performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Brian M Rodrigues O.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10036Get Direction
OSSINING, NY 10562Get Direction
Dr. Brian M Rodrigues O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Dr. Michelle Penshorn O.D.2933 Broadway New York NY 10025
- Dr. Lou C Kushner O.D.425 Lexington Ave New York NY 10017
- Dr. Neera Kapoor OD33 W 42nd St New York NY 10036
- Dr. Neil S Schafran O.D.87 Nassau Street New York NY 10038
- Dr. Samantha Slotnick OD, FAAO, FCOVD495 CENTRAL PARK AVE Scarsdale NY 10583
- Dr. Mark Stadlen3803 Broadway Astoria NY 11103