Dr. Lorna Moser is a psychologist practicing in Carrboro, NC. Dr. Moser specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Moser evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Moser because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Implementing evidence-based psychosocial practices: lessons learned from statewide implementation of two practices.
- Assertive community treatment: facilitators and barriers to implementation in routine mental health settings.
- Scope of agency control: assertive community treatment teams' supervision of consumers.
- Medication preferences and adherence among individuals with severe mental illness and psychiatric advance directives.
- Reductions in arrest under assisted outpatient treatment in New York.
- The TMACT: a new tool for measuring fidelity to assertive community treatment.
- Practitioner attributes as predictors of restrictive practices in assertive community treatment.
- Fidelity to recovery-oriented ACT practices and consumer outcomes.
- Systematic Literature Review of General Health Care Interventions Within Programs of Assertive Community Treatment.
- Facilitation of Psychiatric Advance Directives by Peers and Clinicians on Assertive Community Treatment Teams.
Dr. Lorna Lynn Moser PH.D.'s Practice location
Carrboro, NC 27510Get Direction
Dr. Lorna Lynn Moser PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Psychotherapy
Understanding PsychotherapyPsychotherapy is a form of treatment that is collaborative in nature. It is based on the relationship between a patient and a psychotherapist or simply a psychologist. This type of therapy provides an environment that allows you to openly and honestly communicate your...
- What is an Eating Disorder?
Eating disorders are mental disorders that affect an individual's eating pattern, habits, and diet. The most common types of eating disorders are bulimia, anorexia, and binge-eating disorder, all of which affect the diet habits of a person considerably. These conditions are often characterized by...
- Why Is It That Some Children With Autism Find It Difficult To Recognize Faces?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 1 in every 160 children has an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). ASD refers to a developmental disorder characterized by varying degrees of impaired social interaction, disturbances in communication and language, as well as repetitive...
- What Is Literotica?
Literotica: What is it?Literotica refers to creatively written erotica. The term originated from the website Literotica.com. It features user-submitted erotic stories and poetry. The site's name, Literotica, caught on and has become synonymous for modern erotic literature. Literotica is an erotic...
- Autism: How Tom Finally Found the Perfect Job
Tom Whalen is a friendly man from Maryland. He makes quick friends with strangers and loves to talk. He is pretty good at convincing employers to give him a chance at employment, and is fully willing to put in the effort needed to hold down a job.But he has a problem. He loses his jobs shortly after...
- Am I a Candidate for Gastric Bypass Surgery?
Gastric bypass surgery is the best-known type of weight loss surgery. The aim of gastric bypass surgery is to restrict how much food a person can eat and how much nutrients to absorb. The result of this procedure is weight loss.Gastric bypass surgery is not designed for everyone who wishes to lose...
- Dr. Jason Edward Bonner PH.D.3500 Bush Street Raleigh NC 27609
- Dr. Karen Dorothy Sullivan PH.D.101 Manning Dr Cb 7200 Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Karla L Thompson PHD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Jean Templeton PH.D104 Jones Ferry Rd Carrboro NC 27510
- Dr. James Byassee PH.D.18 W Colony Pl Durham NC 27705
- Patricia E Gammon PHDDuke University Medical Ctr Durham NC 27710