Dr. Arthur Boone practices Emergency Medicine in Round Rock, TX. Dr. Boone assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Boone examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Austin Med Educ Prog-Seton Hlt, Internal Medicine Austin Med Educ Prog-Seton Hlt, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Arthur Boone's Practice location
Arthur Boone's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Dr. Ebony R. Rucker M.D. Cedarpark Texas 78613
- Dr. Gary Martin Mailman MD900 E 30th St Austin TX 78705
- Dr. Stacie Michelle Otten MD1201 W 38th St Austin TX 78705
- Dr. Stephen Reed Beckwith M.D.804 Leonard St Austin TX 78705
- Dr. Michael P Zimmerman M.D.111 E Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53202
- Dr. Jason T. Hatfield MD12221 N Mo Pac Expy Austin TX 78758