Dr. Michele Tschopp is an internist practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Tschopp specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Tschopp provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1991
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Internal Medicine
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- University of Wisconsin Program
Dr. Michele R Tschopp MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53222Get Direction
Dr. Michele R Tschopp MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tschopp
- The Best Diet for Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are caused by an increase of pressure in the anal and rectal veins. This pressure can be caused by standing or sitting for too long, poor posture, anal intercourse, and many other things. However, the most common root causes of hemorrhoids are dietary and lifestyle choices. This means...
- Swollen Ankles, Feet, and Legs: Causes, Signs, Symptoms, Risks, and Treatment
The swelling of the feet, legs, and ankles is also known as peripheral edema. This refers to a condition where there is an excessive accumulation of fluid in these parts of the body. It is not a painful condition unless the underlying cause for it is an injury to that area. However, it is a very...
- Genes Can Influence an Individual's Body Language and Behavior
Empathetic behavior and body language are both associated with genetic variations, according to a study published in, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Thus, a smile or nod of empathy may explain the type of genes the individual has. Individuals who display more empathetic behavior...
- Croup in Adults
Croup in AdultsAlthough croup is commonly observed in children who are 6 months to 3 years old, it is also possible for adults to get the infection in rare cases. Croup is a viral respiratory infection caused by human parainfluenza viruses (HPIVs). However, other causes of croup may include...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- What Does Dark Stool Mean?
A dark stool refers to a stool that is either black or dark red in color. You may pass dark bowel movements after consuming dark-colored foods or when an injury or bleeding is present in your gastrointestinal tract. If you pass dark or bloody stools, see your doctor immediately to rule out serious...
- Dr. Steve Iksoo Chang MD12555 W National Ave New Berlin WI 53151
- Sheila Jhansale2311 North Prospect Avenue Milwaukee Wisconsin 53211
- Dr. Daniel Jon Nordin MD2801 W. Kinnickinnic River parkway Milwaukee Wisconsin 53215
- Dr. Anil K. Garg MD3301 South 20th Street Milwaukee Wisconsin 53215
- Sriram Darisetty5000 West Chambers Street Milwaukee Wisconsin 53210
- Dr. Neil K. Luy MD840 North 87th Street Milwaukee Wisconsin 53226