Christopher Hoffmann is a physical therapist practicing in Memphis, TN. Christopher Hoffmann specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Christopher Hoffmann can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Christopher Hoffmann will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Christopher Luke Hoffmann MSPT's Practice location
Memphis, TN 38128Get Direction
MEMPHIS, TN 38133Get Direction
Christopher Luke Hoffmann MSPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- Dr. Susan Appling PT930 Madison Ave Memphis TN 38163
- Casey B Malone P.T.6286 Briarcrest Ave Memphis TN 38120
- Mrs. Ellen Evans Markwell PT6655 Quince Rd Memphis TN 38119
- Jennifer Holbourn PT MOMT FAAOMT615 S Cooper St Memphis TN 38104
- Jason Douglas Ward P.T.7730 Wolf River Blvd Germantown TN 38138
- Stephanie Leake Maddox P.T.6286 Briarcrest Ave Memphis TN 38120