Dr. Sheela Tejwani M.D.
Oncologist | Medical OncologyHenry Ford Health System 2799 West Grand Boul Detroit MI, 48202
Dr. Sheela Tejwani is an oncologist practicing in Detroit, MI. Dr. Tejwani specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Tejwani manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Maulana Azad Med Coll- Univ Of Delhi- New Delhi- Delhi- India 1973
University College of Medical Sciences and Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital 1973
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Liver Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Wm Beaumont Hosp, Medical Oncology; Sinai-Grace Hosp/Grace Hosp, Internal Medicine
- LECOMT/United Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Sheela Tejwani M.D.'s Practice location
Detroit, MI 48202Get Direction
Dr. Sheela Tejwani M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tejwani
- Is Leukemia Fatal?
Leukemia is a malignancy, or cancer, of the blood and bone marrow that primarily affects the white blood cells — the blood cells responsible for fighting off infections and other foreign organisms that enter the bloodstream. With leukemia, the bone marrow produces a higher level of immature white...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Peritoneal Cancer?
Peritoneum refers to the thin tissue lining of the abdominal cavity that protects the organs within the cavity. Fluid produced by the peritoneal tissue keeps the organs moist and allows smooth movement of the organs within the cavity. This epithelial tissue lining covers multiple organs, like...
- What Causes Bladder Cancer?
What Causes Bladder Cancer?Bladder cancer a common type of cancer that usually begins in the cells lining your bladder, which is also referred to as the transitional epithelium. Just as the other types of cancer, bladder cancer develops into a life-threatening condition. However, 50% of its cases...
- How Is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed?
In case you have symptoms of bladder cancer such as the presence of blood in the urine, you should see your doctor immediately. Your doctor will use many tests to possibly diagnose a bladder cancer and will also find out how far it has spread. Sometimes, bladder cancer may have spread to other parts...
- Could Age and Ovarian Endometrioma Be Linked with a Risk of Ovarian Cancer?
Endometriosis is a chronic condition that occurs when the endometrium (the type of tissue that lines the uterus) grows outside the uterus. With every menstrual cycle, the clumps of tissue, known as the implants, go through the same process. They build up, break down, and cause bleeding that the...
- New Ovarian Cancer Screening Method Could Detect Tumors Earlier
When discovered during its early stages, ovarian cancer can be treated. Unfortunately, it is usually found only after it has progressed to more advanced stages. Improved screening techniques are the key to increasing the survival rates of ovarian cancer patients.Engineers at MIT have finally...
- Dr. Clara Hwang M.D.2799 West Grand Boulevard Detroit Michigan 48202
- Dr. Melissa Ann Runge-morris MDKarmanos Cancer Center Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Mohammed Sadik Ogaily M.D.21100 Allen Rd Trenton MI 48183
- Dr. Rajendra Kumar Manam MD22301 Foster Winter Dr Southfield MI 48075
- Dr. Ulka Nitin Vaishampayan MDKarmanos Cancer Center Detroit MI 48201
- Mr. Zaid Al-kadhimi MD4100 John R St Detroit MI 48201