Dr. Marc Berliant is an internist practicing in Rochester, NY. Dr. Berliant specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Berliant provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1977
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1977
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Back Pain
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Vascular Disease
- Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Internal Medicine
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of Rochester Program
Dr. Marc Norman Berliant MD's Practice location
Rochester, NY 14642Get Direction
Dr. Marc Norman Berliant MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Berliant
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Your Friends Can Influence Your Drinking Habits
Analysis of data from the famous Framingham Heart Study showed that friends, relatives and others with whom you hang out with decide how much of alcohol you drink, if you drink alcohol. In this study, 12,067 people were followed up for more than 30 years to study the association between lifestyle...
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- What Are the Symptoms of Diarrhea?
Frequent bowel movement characterized by loose and watery stools is referred to as diarrhea. In simple terms, it is exactly opposite to constipation and this condition is very common. It is not very serious and can be treated by simple home remedies and over-the-counter medications. Diarrhea may be...
- Lyme Disease: Making a Diagnosis
Lyme disease is an infectious disease caused by four different species of bacteria. In Europe and Asia, it spreads through Borrelia afzelii and Borrelia garinii, while in the USA, it spreads through Borrelia burgdorferi and Borrelia mayonii. The disease is transmitted to humans via a common...
- Dr. Alfredo Torres M.D.4 Fuller Street Alexandria Bay New York 13607
- Deerajnath Lingutla1555 Long Pond Road Rochester New York 14620
- Mr. Neil Nagovski MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Charles Ippolito M.D.222 Alexander St Rochester NY 14607
- Dr. Hayden R Goltz DO1130 Crosspointe Ln Webster NY 14580
- Dr. Laura H Brachman M.D.1365 Clifton Rd NE Atlanta GA 30322