Dr. Clifford Millard is a psychologist practicing in Sioux City, IA. Dr. Millard specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Millard evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Millard because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Clifford Millard PH.D.'s Practice location
Sioux City, IA 51101Get Direction
Dr. Clifford Millard PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Founder of The Miracle Project Discusses Autism and the Arts
Elaine couldn't have been more proud when she discovered that one of her long-time students was going to be a guest star on the hit TV show, The Good Doctor. For anyone mentor, it's a wonderful feeling to see students succeed in life - and land something as big as an ABC hit series. What's even more...
- What Is Asexual?
What does it mean to be asexual?Asexuality is a label that some people choose to use to define themselves and identify themselves. It pertains to people who experience no or low sexual attraction or desire, regardless of physical capability to do so or of actual sexual activity. Some asexuals do...
- Reasons Why You Need Psychotherapy
What Is Psychotherapy?Psychotherapy is an arrangement of treatments that are used in solving life issues such as mental disorders, psychiatric disorders, and emotional difficulties. Psychotherapy assists you in understanding your feelings, to sustain positivity, dealing with depression, and coping...
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- Dr. Genell G Sandberg PHD2601 Apache Ct Sioux City IA 51104
- Dr. Brenda Charece Crawford PHD2601 Apache Court Sioux City IA 51104
- Dr. Dena Z. Olwan PH.D.2601 Apache Ct Sioux City IA 51104
- Dr. Jeffry B. Snell PH.D.801 5th St # 6nw Sioux City IA 51101
- Dr. Keith A Karstens PSYD600 4th St Sioux City IA 51101
- Ms. Sheila Jensen1150 NORTHSHORE DR NORTH SIOUX CITY SD 57049