Dr. John Bell is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Englewood, CO. Dr. Bell specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Bell can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Bell can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Co Sch of Med, Denver Co 1965
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine 1965
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Nat'L Naval Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Naval Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. John D Bell M.D.'s Practice location
Englewood, CO 80113Get Direction
Dr. John D Bell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Ovarian Cancer
We already know how dangerous ovarian cancer can be. Regarding this disease, it’s very important to be diagnosed in the early stages, because there are better chances that the cancer will be cured. There are four cancer stages and as we said, the first one is the least dangerous one. Same goes for...
- Is Endometriosis A Life-Long Condition?
A life with endometriosis can be very hard for the women diagnosed with this condition. They have many problems caused by the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus, including:...
- How Retaining One Normal BRCA Gene Influences Survival in Ovarian Cancer Patients
The National Cancer Institute reports that around 250,000 people will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year, and about 22,000 with ovarian cancer. While the survival rate among patients with breast cancer is significantly higher compared to ovarian cancer – the NCI reports about 40,000 of the...
- Children May Have Asthma Because of Their Mother's Health Before and During Pregnancy
A new study has shown that children born from women who were overweight or obese during pregnancy has a higher risk of getting asthma during adolescence. The study conducted by the researchers from Britain, Finland, and Sweden shows that an individual's weight before pregnancy influences the...
- Genital Warts: Is It an STD?
Genital warts are an STI, also known as a sexually transmitted infection. It is caused by specific strains of HPV, also known as the human papillomavirus. In appearance, genital warts are soft growths that appear in the genital region. These growths on the skin can result in discomfort, pain, and...
- Over-The-Counter Painkillers Taken During Pregnancy May Affect Male Infertility
According to a recent study published in the journal, Human Reproduction, some of the common over-the-counter pain killers taken during pregnancy may result in male infertility. This study conducted on 2,300 Danish and Finnish women shows that even acetaminophen can affect the reproductive health...
- Dr. Cynthia S.b. Tucker MD9351 Grant St Denver CO 80229
- Dr. Margaret Pareso Maeder MD1601 East 19th Avenue, Suite 4200 Denver Colorado 80218
- Dr. Lori Kristine Lindsay M.D.9397 Crown Crest Blvd Parker CO 80138
- Dr. Wendy Berenbaum MD455 S Hudson St Denver CO 80246
- Dr. Steven M Grover M.D.10103 Ridgegate Pkwy Lone Tree CO 80124
- Dr. Greta Kay Brandstetter MD9351 Grant St Denver CO 80229