Dr. Prakash Sarvepalli is an internist practicing in Edmore, MI. Dr. Sarvepalli specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Sarvepalli provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Osmania Med Coll- Univ Hlth Sci- Vijayawada- Hyderabad- Ap- India 1990
Osmania Medical College 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- St Mary'S Hosp-Unity Hlth Sys, Internal Medicine
- St Mary's Hospital (Waterbury) Program
Dr. Prakash Sarvepalli M.D.'s Practice location
Edmore, MI 48829Get Direction
Dr. Prakash Sarvepalli M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- What Are the Symptoms of Strep Throat?
Strep throat is the infection of the throat and tonsils by the streptococcus bacteria. Bacterial infections are one of the causes of sore throats and are very common in children and adolescents. The severity of a sore throat depends on the type of streptococcus causing the infection. Moreover, sore...
- What Is Acid Reflux: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
Acid reflux is a common condition wherein a person feels an internal burning pain in the lower chest area due to the stomach acid backflow into the esophagus (food pipe). Once in a while, acid reflux may be experienced. It is a common condition, which you should not worry about. However, if you...
- Why is Cord Blood Banking Important?
Cord blood banking is the method of preserving cord blood, which is blood taken from the umbilical cord after the delivery. Cord blood contains hefty amounts of stem cells, which are potential life-saying cells for numerous diseases. Collecting cord blood is a painless procedure, and is considered...
- Is Green Coffee Helpful in Losing Weight?
Is Green Coffee Helpful in Losing Weight?Recently green coffee has been in great demand as a great beverage for losing weight, with a number of articles being written about it in media publications. It is often viewed as a one stop answer for weight loss, so effective that it can melt away those...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Dr. Kevin Clark Reed DO707 S Greenville West Dr Greenville MI 48838
- Dr. Shawn Richard Ruth DO707 S Greenville West Dr Greenville MI 48838
- Dr. Maria Liza Laynes MD2480 W Campus Dr Mount Pleasant MI 48858
- Dr. Maciej Solarewicz MD418 Washington St Lakeview MI 48850
- Dr. Fatema Omran M.D.411 W Broadway St Mount Pleasant MI 48858
- Mr. Faris Peter Atchoo DO314 S Brown St Mount Pleasant MI 48858