Dr. John Francis practices Periodontics in Peoria, AZ. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Francis has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Francis provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. John R Francis DDS's Practice location
Peoria, AZ 85382Get Direction
PEORIA, AZ 85382Get Direction
Dr. John R Francis DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What To Do After Having Been Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea
Have you been snoring a lot lately? It might not be something to just laugh about. One of the most common symptoms of sleep apnea is snoring, so you'll need to have it checked as soon as possible to prevent any complications from happening. Once your doctor has diagnosed you as having sleep apnea,...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Making the Best Treatment Decisions
If you’ve recently been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, then you have some important treatment decisions to make along with your healthcare team and immediate family. There are a number of traditional and holistic treatment options available to you, and it’s beneficial to explore these...
- Breast Cancer: Signs, Symptoms, and Diagnosis
Breast cancer is the second most common cause of cancer related deaths in women. If breast cancer is diagnosed early, you are more likely to have a better outcome. So, it is always best to know the common signs and symptoms of breast cancer. Most women suffering with breast cancer may not show any...
- Comic Book Shares the Struggles of Living with Fibromyalgia
Living with fibromyalgia is frustrating, to say the least. Chronic pain, extreme fatigue, and even cognitive issues become a daily part of life. By far, one of the hardest parts of living with a disorder is that it is very misunderstood. Patients who are battling fibromyalgia have been told that...
- Antidepressants Could Delay Parkinson's Progression
Antidepressants have many uses beyond what their labels may say that they do. Some of the beneficial side effects are well documented and everyone knows about them. But sometimes medications, and not just antidepressants, are prescribed by doctors for off-label usage that is not approved by the FDA....
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Ali A. Bipar D.D.S.4611 East Shea Blvd. Phoenix Arizona 85028
- Dr. Joshua A Mondlick D.D.S.14500 San Pedro Ave San Antonio TX 78232
- Dr. Orest G Komarnyckyj DDS1277 E MISSOURI AVE PHOENIX AZ 85014
- Dr. Alexandre Aalam DDS11633 San Vicente Blvd Los Angeles CA 90049
- Dr. Aristidis Pontikas DMD MS301 East Bethany Home Road Phoenix AZ 85012
- Aziz Ali Bohra DDS13360 N 94th Dr Peoria AZ 85381