Dr. Frederick Cowen is a general practitioner practicing in MIDDLETOWN, NY. Dr. Cowen does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Cowen provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. Frederick Cowen M.D.'s Practice location
MIDDLETOWN, NY 10941Get Direction
Dr. Frederick Cowen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is a Mononucleosis Spot Test?
Mononucleosis is often called the kissing disease. This is a viral infection transmitted through saliva and transferred through kissing. You can also be exposed through a cough, sneeze or by sharing a glass or food utensils with someone who has mononucleosis infection. But this is not as contagious...
- 5 Ways to Prevent Ingrown Hairs
It is important to realize that hair ingrowth is not a disease looking for a cure; rather, it is a condition that can be prevented if we dutifully stick to natural DIY remedies in the cozy comfort of our bedroom or boudoir. Perhaps the glaring exceptions would be vaginal or scrotal ingrowths that...
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- What is Walking Pneumonia?
Walking pneumonia or atypical pneumonia is a milder version of pneumonia, which may not require hospitalization and specific treatments. This lung condition is not as serious and scary as normal pneumonia, and in many cases, people who have it may not even know it. Pneumonia is a lung infection...
- SeroVital-hgh: Side Effects, Dosage, Reviews, and Benefits
What is HGH?We usually seek ways to look and feel young, especially when we notice those wrinkles on our face. For this reason, the use of human growth hormone (HGH) is gaining popularity. HGH is a hormone, which is produced by the pituitary gland and helps in the normal growth of children and...
- Ringworm Treatment: Type of Treatment and Natural Home Remedies
Ringworm is a fungal type of infection, which is caused by the fungal organisms known as dermatophytes. It can affect various parts of the body, especially the skin on the hands, feet, face, and neck. It can also affect the scalp or nails. Initially, it appears as a small dot. Gradually, as the...
- Dr. Ralph Edward Bowman MD170 E Main St Port Jervis NY 12771
- Dr. Monte Lane Elgarten MD5 Hatfield Ln Goshen NY 10924
- Mr. John Young Barrios M.D.337 Tempaloni Rd. Spring Glen NY 12483
- Mr. Arvind G Kamthan MD225 Dolson Ave Middletown NY 10940
- Jay Mitchell Feder MD160 E Main St Port Jervis NY 12771
- Dr. Diane Rita Sommer MD2 Mile Drive Otisville NY 10963