Dr. Nicholas Faberowski is an ophthalmologist practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Faberowski specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Faberowski can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Faberowski can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO- 2005
- Vision Problems, Cataract Surgery, Eye Problems And More
- FellowAmerican Academy of Ophthalmology
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center 1990
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary Program 2000
- Mass Eye & Ear Infirmary, Glaucoma 1999
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary Program, Glaucoma 2000
Dr. Nicholas Faberowski MD's Practice location
Denver, CO 80204Get Direction
Dr. Nicholas Faberowski MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Faberowski
- Lasik Eye Surgery for Astigmatism
Astigmatism is one of the most common eye disorders affecting huge swaths of the population where the skewed curvature of the corneal surface creates blurred images of near and distant objects. In the normal course, astigmatism goes hand in hand with varying degrees of nearsightedness (myopia) and...
- Reasons Why You Would Need Laser Eye Surgery
Fast on the heels of FDA approval, the passage of nearly two decades has seen Lasik eye surgery (laser in situ keratomileusis), assuming the number one spot in elective surgical procedures opted by the American public. Lasik has redefined eye care by surgically reshaping the cornea of the eye in...
- What Are the Side Effects of Lasik Eye Surgery?
Nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism are eye disorders that can be rectified through eye surgery, enabling you to avoid the tedium of using glasses and contact lenses to see distant objects and to read comfortably. In Lasik eye surgery, an excimer laser removes tissue from the cornea,...
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Diabetic retinopathy is a long-term complication of diabetes that affects the eyes. The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that diabetic retinopathy is responsible for 4 percent of the 45 million cases of blindness throughout the world. It is caused by a damage to the blood vessels of the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common skin condition that frequently affects people aged above 30 years. It produces redness on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Although it commonly affects women, more severe symptoms occur in males. Approximately 16 million people are affected in the United States alone, and it...
- Dr. Rebecca Sands Braverman MD777 Bannock St Denver CO 80204
- Dr. Eva C. Kim MD710 Lawrence Expy Santa Clara CA 95051
- Dr. Michael J Taravella MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Robert Isaac Fish M.D.12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Earl Randy Craven MD11960 Lioness Way Parker CO 80134
- Dr. Eric Michael Hink MD12605 E. 16th Avenue Aurora CO 80045