Dr. David A. Klegon M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry463 Worcester Rd Suite 407 Framingham MA, 01701
Dr. David Klegon is a psychiatrist practicing in Framingham, MA. Dr. Klegon is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Klegon diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Klegon may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Klegon treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1971
University of Mi Med Sch 1971
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Ambulatory health care centers: image and preference among consumers.
- Marketing ambulatory care centers: assessment, implementation, evaluation.
- What do hospitals gain?
- Planning for ambulatory care delivery systems: a market segment approach.
- JCAHO mental health care network accreditation as a performance improvement project.
- Michael Reese Hosp Med Ctr, Psychiatry
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center
Dr. David A. Klegon M.D.'s Practice location
Framingham, MA 01701Get Direction
Dr. David A. Klegon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Klegon
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- How to Prepare for Psychotherapy
Understanding PsychotherapyPsychotherapy is a form of treatment that is collaborative in nature. It is based on the relationship between a patient and a psychotherapist or simply a psychologist. This type of therapy provides an environment that allows you to openly and honestly communicate your...
- Can Kava Relieve Anxiety? Learn the Truth About this Herbal Remedy
Many people suffering from anxiety disorders often turn to prescription drugs to ease their pain. While medications prescribed by your physician can be helpful, it is also useful to explore homeopathic remedies. Kava, also known as kava-kava, is a plant-based relaxant that has been used by Pacific...
- Everything You Need To Know About Major Depressive Disorder
Major depressive disorder (MDD) — also referred to as clinical depression — and Dysthymia are two of the most common types of depression. While there are some less common types too, MDD is a condition that is quite common among people today. In fact, according to the National Institute of...
- Is Schizophrenia a Genetic Disorder?
The organic studies of schizophrenia outnumber, by far, the psychological ones.The quantity of these works and the variety of directions that they have taken reveal that no breakthrough has been made. Even in fields like genetics and biochemistry where some evidence of the organic nature of...
- Adderall for ADHD: Does it Work?
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine salt and 25% levoamphetamine salt. It belongs to the drug class of central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- Dr. Richard Chasin M.D.2 Appleton St Cambridge MA 02138
- Dr. Allen Y. Masry M.D.141 South Blackhorse Pike Blackwood New Jersey 08012
- Dr. Ruxandra Carp M.D.1 Mt Vernon St Winchester Massachusetts 01890
- Robert D. Mehlman14 Netherlands Road Brookline Massachusetts 02445
- Mrs. Ludmilla L. Tonkonogy MD81 Plantation Street Worcester Massachusetts 01604
- Dr. Benjamin Silverman MD345 Boylston Street Newton Massachusetts 02459