Dr. Laura Vargas is a family practitioner practicing in Fontana, CA. Dr. Vargas specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Vargas possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
- Micturition and defensive behaviors are controlled by distinct neural networks within the dorsal periaqueductal gray and deep gray layer of the superior colliculus of the rat.
- Long-term effects of clomipramine and fluoxetine on dorsal periaqueductal grey-evoked innate defensive behaviours of the rat.
- Modeling panic attacks.
Dr. Laura C Vargas MD's Practice location
Fontana, CA 92335Get Direction
Dr. Laura C Vargas MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Do Tonsils Look Like?
Introduction Tonsils are a pair of lymphoid tissues that are located at the back of the throat. They belong to the lymphatic system and help fight infections. Normally, they are pinkish in color. However, sometimes, tonsils become enlarged, red, and irritated when they get infected.When they are...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- Why Is Taurine Used in Energy Drinks?
TaurineAmino acids are used to build proteins in the body. Taurine is classified as a conditional amino acid, which is not used to build proteins in the body. It is found throughout the body, but it is mostly concentrated in the brain, heart, eyes, and muscles. Taurine is produced in the body but...
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- Dr. Fidel F Pinzon M.D.5475 Walnut Ave Chino CA 91710
- Dr. Kamelia Kashani DO400 N Pepper Ave Colton CA 92324
- Dr. Horst R Rudrich D.O.255 Terracina Blvd Redlands CA 92373
- Dr. Kevin J. Mielke DO10800 Magnolia Ave Riverside CA 92505
- Dr. Dee beng Ko Lim M.D.9675 Monte Vista Ave Montclair CA 91763
- Dr. Roberta Nieto MD1770 N Orange Grove Ave Pomona CA 91767