Dr. Wallace G Wilkerson MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)5840 W Cypress St B Tampa FL, 33607
He is a member of the Tampa OB/GYN Society, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Florida Medical Association, Hillsborough County Medical Society, and Florida Obstetric and Gynecologic ...
Education and Training
Univ of Miami Sch of Med, Miami Fl 1980
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Univ Of S Fl Coll Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University of South Florida (USF) Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Wallace G Wilkerson MD's Practice location
Tampa, FL 33607Get Direction
Dr. Wallace G Wilkerson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wilkerson
- Effects of Genital HPV on Newborn Babies
HPV, which is also known as the Human papilloma virus, is a group of viruses that affects the skin and the moist membranes lining the body. HPV usually affects the cervix, the anus, or the mouth and the throat. There are about 100 types of HPV, from which 30 types affect the genital area. The HPV...
- Is Gastric Bypass Effective for Weight Loss?
A new study that was published in the journal, Archives of Surgery, shows that gastric banding may not be as effective as gastric bypass surgery in regards to weight loss. Gastric banding is considered to be safer and simpler than gastric bypass surgery, and many overweight and obese people are...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- How Does Your Baby Develop During the First Trimester?
When a woman becomes pregnant, her periods stop. Pregnancy starts when the egg that has been released from the ovaries is fertilized by a sperm. It usually lasts about 40 weeks and is divided into three trimesters. The first, second and third months are considered the first trimester of pregnancy....
- Foods to Eat While Pregnant
What you eat when you are pregnant matters, as this is the source of nutrients for the growing baby. There is an increased need of proteins and calcium for the growth of tissues and bones in the fetus. Extra folic acid in the diet will prevent the risk of neural tube birth defects and will also help...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Dr. Richard T. Burke MD700 6th St S Saint Petersburg FL 33701
- Dr. Meenakshi Jain MD3275 66th Street North St. Petersburg Florida 33710
- Dr. Frank B. Marsalisi MD4200 42nd Ave S St. Petersburg Florida 33711
- Dr. Fereshteh Boozarjomehri MD530 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Laura Dill MD2818 W Virginia Ave Tampa FL 33607
- Dr. Catherine C Pitt MD116 Parsons Park Dr Brandon FL 33511