Dr. Jacqueline Camp is a psychologist practicing in Muncie, IN. Dr. Camp specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Camp evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Camp because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Jacqueline Camp PH.D.'s Practice location
Muncie, IN 47304Get Direction
Jacqueline Camp PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Coping with Geriatric Depression
Geriatric depression is a mental and emotional disorder that affects seniors. Every stage of life has its own set of challenges and aging is no exception. In fact, significant major changes surface and occur later life, such as the death of a loved one, retirement, medical problems, and increased...
- Nonverbal Woman with Autism Now Hosts Talk Show
Many with autism struggle with communication, and being nonverbal can be difficult; however, one woman is overcoming stigmas and all sorts of adversity by hosting her own talk show.Autism and oral-motor apraxiaHer name is Carly Fleischmann, and she is only 22 years old, but she is not letting her...
- Signs of Depression
Typically, you may encounter feelings of sadness and these feelings normally subside over time so your normal routine can ensue. However, in some circumstances these feelings of frustration and sadness persist longer than expected, and it may affect the activities of your everyday life.The mental...
- Autism: Why It's Important to Consider Identity-First Language
When discussing autism, it’s easy to get caught up in conversations about genetics and DNA that can often feel detached from the everyday experiences of people with autism. The research being done in these areas and the discussions that surround them are undoubtedly important. New studies and data...
- Psychotherapy for Multiple Personality Disorder
Multiple personality disorder or currently known as dissociative identity disorder (DID) is a condition where an individual is characterized by two or more personalities. These personalities are distinct and are sometimes called alters. Alters might have different characteristics from the person...
- Using Theatre to Act Through Autism and Bullying
Children with autism can have difficulties speaking with and interacting with other individuals. It can be stressful for them to comprehend what others think and feel. This, in turn, makes it difficult for them to express themselves to a full extent.For Jacob Redmon, who has Asperger’s syndrome,...
- Mr. Kent Berry PH.D321south Main Street New Castle IN 47362
- Dr. Robert Barron Fischer PHD HSPP4607 N Wheeling Ave Muncie IN 47304
- Dr. Kenneth D Mccoy PHD, HSPP321 S Main St New Castle IN 47362
- Dr. Shaena Y Gardner PSY.D, HSPP321 S Main St New Castle IN 47362
- Dr. Colleen Furey PSY.D.7826 Cooper Rd Cincinnati OH 45242
- Dr. Christopher Anthony Modica PH.D.3645 N Briarwood Ln Muncie IN 47304