Dr. Rebecca S. Lundquist M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry361 Plantation St Worcester MA, 01605
Dr. Rebecca Lundquist is a psychiatrist practicing in Worcester, MA. Dr. Lundquist is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Lundquist diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Lundquist may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Lundquist treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Wright State Univ Sch Of Med- Dayton Oh 1994
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Psychiatry
- Harvard Longwood Psychiatric Residency Training Program
- Boston Psychoanalytic Institute
- Faulkner Hospital
Dr. Rebecca S. Lundquist M.D.'s Practice location
WORCESTER, MA 01606Get Direction
Dr. Rebecca S. Lundquist M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lundquist
- Coping with Geriatric Depression
Geriatric depression is a mental and emotional disorder that affects seniors. Every stage of life has its own set of challenges and aging is no exception. In fact, significant major changes surface and occur later life, such as the death of a loved one, retirement, medical problems, and increased...
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- Managing Anxiety Disorder Using BuSpar
What is anxiety?Anxiety is a general term that is often used to refer to disorders among individuals that cause nervousness, fear, stress, and worrying. These traits often impact human behavior and can turn into real physical symptoms. Mild anxiety is temporary and vague. However, anxiety that turns...
- Intellectual Disability in Children: Know the Signs
Intellectual DisabilityIntellectual disability (ID), formerly called as mental retardation, is a type of developmental disability, in which individuals have certain limitations in their intellectual functioning and adaptive behavior. People with ID have difficulty learning, communicating, solving...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Side Effects of Trintellix
What is Trintellix?Trintellix is an antidepressant used for the treatment of a type of mental disorder called major depressive disorder (MDD). The common side effects of this medication are:...
- Dr. Allen Y. Masry M.D.141 South Blackhorse Pike Blackwood New Jersey 08012
- Mrs. Ludmilla L. Tonkonogy MD81 Plantation Street Worcester Massachusetts 01604
- Dr. Teo-Carlo Straun M.D.1224 Mill Street Berlin Connecticut 06023
- Dr. Zafar Nafis Naqvi M.D.361 Plantation St Worcester MA 01605
- Dr. Michael Pearlman M.D.256 Salem End Rd Framingham MA 01702
- Dr. Anastasia S Rizos D.O.305 Belmont St Worcester MA 01604