Dr. Hemant Prakash is a pediatrician practicing in Concord, NC. Dr. Prakash is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Prakash diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Prakash can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Christian Med Coll, Punjab Univ, Ludhiana, Punjab, India 1981
Government Medical College Chandigarh, Punjab University,Chandigarh, India 1980
Government Medical College Chandigarh 1980
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- Westchester Med Ctr, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine; Westchester Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Westchester Co Med Center 1981
- New York Medical College at Westchester Medical Center Program
Dr. Hemant Prakash MD's Practice location
Concord, NC 28025Get Direction
Dr. Hemant Prakash MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Prakash
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Boys and Girls Experience Autism Differently, Study Finds
When it comes to the treatment of autism, researchers are still struggling to fully understand what options are best. In addition to learning how to treat the symptoms of autism, doctors are also still trying to figure out exactly what causes the condition to develop in certain children. While there...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Everything Parents Should Know Before Treating Heat Rash
Heat rash, which is also called as "miliaria" or "prickly heat" is a condition that affects the skin mostly out of a blockage of the sweat ducts. The blockage of these sweat pores is mostly known to be as a result of excess sweating, which leaves the pores unable to excrete all the sweat. Upon...
- What Is Jaundice: Get the Facts
Jaundice is the yellowish color that often appears on the skin of newborns. This condition develops when bilirubin builds up in the baby’s blood. While pregnant, the mother’s liver gets rid of the infant’s bilirubin; however, after birth, the child’s liver eliminates the bilirubin on its...
- Dr. Rula Freiji MD6417 Pathway Ct. Chapel Hill NC 27516
- Dr. Stephanie Bundy Sherrill MD3396 Cloverleaf Pkwy Kannapolis NC 28083
- Dr. Kevin Henri Freeman MD8605 Cliff Cameron Dr Charlotte NC 28269
- Dr. Kathleen F Russo M.D.129 Woodson St Salisbury NC 28144
- Dr. Laura Larrabee MD66 Lake Concord Rd Ne Concord NC 28025
- Dr. Carol J Soucie MD5427 Highway 49 S Harrisburg NC 28075