Dr. Jerri Whiting is a psychologist practicing in Lees Summit, MO. Dr. Whiting specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Whiting evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Whiting because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Jerri Lynn Whiting PH.D.'s Practice location
Lees Summit, MO 64063Get Direction
LEES SUMMIT, MO 64063Get Direction
Dr. Jerri Lynn Whiting PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything you Need to Know About Psychotherapy
What is psychotherapy?Sometimes simply known as therapy, psychotherapy is a form of treatment which involves two parties, that is, the therapist and you the patient. It can also be referred to as an interpersonal relation intervention by a highly trained individual (therapist) to assist in the...
- Binge Eating Disorder: Get the Facts
Individuals suffering from binge eating disorder (B.E.D) often eat excessively. They are not able to control the intake of food when the binges kick in. People with this disorder are distinct from bulimia and anorexia victims in that the former don’t vomit, eat little quantities of particular...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- What Is Intrinsic Motivation?
Intrinsic motivation is a type of behavior, which is driven or fueled by internal rewards. It involves engaging in a behavior, in which a person finds it as personally rewarding. Essentially, a person performs an activity not to receive external rewards, but for his or her own...
- What Is Insomnia? Get the Facts
Insomnia is also known as sleeplessness. It is a sleep disorder where people have trouble sleeping. Insomnia is caused by several factors. People with insomnia have abnormal sleeping patterns as well as daytime sleepiness, irritability, and a depressed mood. They may also have an increased...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- Mr. Brent L Halderman MD12140 Nall Ave Leawood KS 66209
- Laura M Hancock PHD10540 Marty St Overland Park KS 66212
- Dr. William Blessing PH.D.1010 Carondelet Dr Kansas City MO 64114
- Dr. Phil Elliott Alexander PH.D.7501 College Blvd. Overland Park KS 66210
- Dr. Karen Schiess Wagner PH D600 Sw Jefferson St #206 Lees Summit MO 64063
- Dr. Ana Maria Sancho PH.D.8080 Ward Pkwy Kansas City MO 64114