Dr. Gary Dinezza is a psychologist practicing in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Dinezza specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Dinezza evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Dinezza because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Gary James Dinezza PHD's Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14203Get Direction
Dr. Gary James Dinezza PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Top 7 Depression Myths and Misconceptions Debunked
Depression is mere sadness: Many people believe that depression is just a feeling of sadness and isn’t an illness. But depression is actually a complex mental problem that affects a person psychologically, socially, and biologically. People suffering from depression have a high level of stress...
- The Shakespeare Workshop for Kids with Autism
The Shakespeare and Autism project is a collaborative project between the Ohio State University Department of Theatre and the Nisonger Center, a part of Wexner Medical Center. It is made possible through funding by the Office of Outreach and Engagement Impact Grant program, which is an Ohio State...
- Reducing Anxiety with Exercise
People who have chronic diseases, like heart conditions and arthritis may benefit from exercising, according to a study published in, Archives of Internal Medicine. Exercise may help to relieve anxiety and improve the quality of life in these people. Results of this study add to the growing body of...
- The Science Behind Depression: What Happens in Your Brain
Although the causes of depression are often associated with tragic life events, pregnancy, retirement, or conflicts in a relationship, this complex disorder is scientifically believed to be caused by a chemical imbalance. This chemical imbalance can be a result of a genetic vulnerability,...
- What Is a Sociopath? Definition, Characteristics, and Treatment
A sociopath is an individual who has a personality disorder, which is characterized by antisocial, deceitful, and manipulative tendencies. Sociopaths also lack empathy and usually have a hard time forming relationships. Most of the time they are irresponsible, and in worst cases, do not have a...
- Am I a Candidate for Gastric Bypass Surgery?
Gastric bypass surgery is the best-known type of weight loss surgery. The aim of gastric bypass surgery is to restrict how much food a person can eat and how much nutrients to absorb. The result of this procedure is weight loss.Gastric bypass surgery is not designed for everyone who wishes to lose...
- Dr. Tom Mazur PSY.D.219 Bryant St Buffalo NY 14222
- Dr. Drew Carlson Messer J.D. PH.D.8616 Main St Buffalo NY 14221
- Karen Chesnutt PH.D.5820 Main St Buffalo NY 14221
- Dr. Theresa Mignone-klostermann PHD4511 Harlem Rd Buffalo NY 14226
- Dr. Caryn A Bartnik PSY D2430 Bowen Rd Elma NY 14059
- Dr. Lisa Anllo PH.D.406 Linwood Ave Buffalo NY 14209