Dr. Kathleen Kunkle is a psychologist practicing in Medina, OH. Dr. Kunkle specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Kunkle evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Kunkle because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Kathleen Gayle Kunkle PH.D.'s Practice location
Medina, OH 44256Get Direction
Dr. Kathleen Gayle Kunkle PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- The Challenges of Living with Autism in College
As autism becomes more prevalent, more research has been devoted to understanding the origins of the it as well as developing effective treatment plans to support the individual. Research shows that the earlier treatment begins, the better individuals will be at implementing coping strategies and...
- Mickey Rowe Is First Actor with Autism to Play Lead in "Curious Incident of the Dog"
Mickey Rowe is hitting the Indiana Repertory Theatre staring in the Tony-winning Best Play The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, a 2003 novel that has become a Broadway smash hit. Rowe has autism spectrum disorder, and will be the first person with ASD to play the role.A new...
- “Cancer Anger” - An Explanation
Following a cancer diagnosis, it is normal to be overwhelmed with a lot of different emotions. Some individuals may feel shocked and frightened, while others may feel sad, guilty, or upset. There is no right way to feel. ...
- Treatment Options for Depression and Anxiety
Anxiety and depression are similar conditions that develop when neurotransmitters, like serotonin, are not as effective. Low serotonin levels, as well as dopamine and epinephrine levels, play an important role in the development of both anxiety and depression. Since both conditions affect the same...
- Autism: How to Handle a Child Running Away from School
As many know, children with autism spectrum disorder are prone to wandering behaviors, leading to a constant worry for many parents. These worries came true recently when a child ran away from school in East Harlem. While these dangers are always present, there are certain precautions both parents...
- Dr. Arcangela Wood PSY.D.9826 East Washington Street Chagrin Falls OH 44023
- Dr. Erin L Millard PSY.D.1 Perkins Sq Akron OH 44308
- Dr. Deanna Frye PHD701 White Pond Dr Akron OH 44320
- John Bertschler PH.D.1389 Apple Valley Ct Broadview Heights OH 44147
- Dr. Judith A. Malone PH.D.8223 Brecksville Rd Brecksville OH 44141
- Dr. Michael Peter Benoit PHD3445 S Main St Akron OH 44319