Dr. Stephen Dickstein is a urologist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Dickstein specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1964
University of Michigan Medical School 1964
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Henry Ford Hosp, Urology; Alameda Co Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Stephen Samuel Dickstein MD's Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85716Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Samuel Dickstein MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Blood in Urine: What Doctor Should I Call?
Blood in urine can be sourced to cancerous growths, infections in the urinary and genital system, or kidney stones among other diseases. The level of medical care and specialist intervention is determined by the symptoms that you show. Although it is a sign and not a disease, it should not be...
- Is Blood In My Urine An Indication Of Cancer?
Blood in the urine can't necessarily be assumed to be a typical case of a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). Our immediate reaction may be to undergo a course of antibiotics and anti-inflammatories, and the problem may only vanish to reappear on another day.The underlying condition producing blood in...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Colonoscopy
Don’t be worried if the doctor suggests you undergo a colonoscopy. Although you might think of it as an awful procedure, it is not. Chances are you won't remember it, since you probably won't be awake. A colonoscopy is a test used by the doctor to examine the inside of the large intestines for...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- At What Age Does Erectile Dysfunction Normally Occur?
At What Age Does Erectile Dysfunction Normally Occur?Erectile dysfunction affects men across all age brackets. It is possible for men both young and old to suffer from it. However the risks associated with ED increase as you get older. This is because as you grow older, the probability of...
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- Martin L. Dresner3601 South 6th Avenue Tucson Arizona 85723
- Dr. Matthew Gretzer MD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Edward James Seidmon MD2500 North State Street Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Bruce L Dalkin MD5240 E Knight Dr Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Tristan T Berry M.D.6325 E Tanque Verde Rd Tucson AZ 85715
- Dr. Craig Comiter MD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724