Dr. Gabriel George Lazcano M.D.
Ophthalmologist800 Douglas Road Suite 150 Miami FL, 33134
Dr. Gabriel Lazcano is an ophthalmologist practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Lazcano specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Lazcano can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Lazcano can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1995
- La State Univ Sch Of Med, Ophthalmology Alton Ochsner Med Fndn, Internal Medicine
- La State University School Of Med
Dr. Gabriel George Lazcano M.D.'s Practice location
Miami, FL 33134Get Direction
MIAMI, FL 33145Get Direction
Dr. Gabriel George Lazcano M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lazcano
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Tips For Living with Cataracts
Several vision issues that are related to aging can be solved by practical approaches like more illumination when reading or fixing poor lighting conditions in your home.When you grow to over 60 years of age, you may require more lighting for most indoor and outdoor activities. This is caused by the...
- What Tests Determine Conjunctivitis?
Conjunctivitis is a very unpleasant eye condition that may cause discomfort and pain in the eyes. This disease has to be medically treated. Thus, it’s important to determine the causes and triggers of this disease. If you suspect that you have conjunctivitis, you should visit an ophthalmologist to...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- Signs and Symptoms of Conjunctivitis
There are many causes of conjunctivitis such as:...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Dr. Veeral Shah M.D., PHD.900 Nw 17th St Miami FL 33136
- Dr. Stanley Braverman MD FACS1935 East Hallandale Beach Blvd. Hallandale Beach Florida 33009
- Joel D. Aronowicz7949 Northwest 2nd Street Miami Florida 33126
- Mr. Gianmarco Paris M.D.1460 NE 123rd St. N Miami FL 33161
- Mr. Orlando Galindez M.D.401 Southwest 27th Avenue Miami Florida 33135
- Dr. Raul F. Masvidal M.D.250 South West 42nd Avenue Miami Florida 33134