Dr. Jose Guerra is an endodonist practicing in Cherry Hill, NJ. Dr. Guerra is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Jose Arturo Guerra D.D.S.'s Practice location
Dr. Jose Arturo Guerra D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- New Study: How a Mediterranean-style Diet Can Fight Multiple Sclerosis
New research is currently being developed at New York’s Mount Sinai Hospital, studying how food can be used as a treatment option to tackle MS. Neurologist Ilana Katz Sand is leading one of the first clinical trials to research the connection between food, gut bacteria, and MS symptoms. The...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- Airforce Veteran Finds Joy in Being a Nurse
Jonathan Haag turned his life around after a life-changing injury and used his experience to became a nurse. Jonathan went through a condition that still affects him today, but he is much stronger now and uses his experiences to heal those around him. Jonathan has an incredible story of hope,...
- Low-Dose Aspirin May Cut Ovarian Cancer Risk
Aspirin, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug, can help with many health problems. It can reduce fever, ease pain, and even prevent a heart attack or stroke. For some time now researchers have looked into the connection between aspirin and cancer prevention. ...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- What This New Therapeutic Drug Trial Means for Cystic Fibrosis
If you have cystic fibrosis, chances are that at some point you have had difficulty breathing due to mucus build-up in your lungs. That thick mucus can make it more than just hard to breathe, as it can cause inflammation and increase your chance of injury. Clear airways may be just around the corner...
- Dr. Brian Daniel Greenberg DDS359 E. Main Street Mount Kisco NY 10549
- Dr. Stephen E. Shpeen DMD546a Lippincott Dr Marlton NJ 08053
- Omar D Porras DMD103 Old Marlton Pike Medford NJ 08055
- Dr. Lee Meadvin D.M.D.303 Kings Hwy S Cherry Hill NJ 08034
- Dr. Ryan Keith Graver D.M.D.255 S 17th St Philadelphia PA 19103
- Dr. Martin Trope D.M.D.1601 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19102