Dr. Steven Bowser is an optometrist practicing in Woodstock, GA. Dr. Bowser specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Bowser performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Steven D. Bowser O.D.'s Practice location
Woodstock, GA 30189Get Direction
SMYRNA, GA 30082Get Direction
Dr. Steven D. Bowser O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Dr. Gary C. Duey O.D.3405 Dallas Highway SW Marietta Georgia 30064
- Dr. Farzana A. Virani O.D.1611 Mount Vernon Hwy Atlanta GA 30338
- Dr. Stephanie H. Sailor O.D.6015-B Roswell Rd. Atlanta GA 30328
- Dr. Sharon Berger-moscow O.D.1190 Grimes Bridge Rd Roswell GA 30075
- Dr. Melvin R. Weiss O.D.1239 Concord Rd Se Smyrna GA 30080
- Dr. Stephen Mammoottil John O.D.3960 Shallowford Rd Marietta GA 30062