Dr. Mark Stutman is a Chiropractor practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Stutman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Stutman seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Mark Louis Stutman D.C.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21231Get Direction
Dr. Mark Louis Stutman D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Dr. Jonathan C Nou DC525 Main St Laurel MD 20707
- Dr. Manuel J Compas DC5101A Backlick Road Annandale VA 22003
- Dr. Mikhail M Burdman DC4300 Belair Rd Baltimore MD 21206
- Mr. Todd Johnsonbaugh D.C.8600 Snowden River Pkwy Columbia MD 21045
- Dr. Reginald Marcus Allen D.C.826 Guilford Ave. Baltimore MD 21202
- Dr. Jeffrey Butalid Muneses D.C.10324a Baltimore National Pike Ellicott City MD 21042