Dr. Mark Brandwein is a Chiropractor practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Brandwein specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Brandwein seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Mark Evan Brandwein D.C.'s Practice location
Dr. Mark Evan Brandwein D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brandwein
- P. t.
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Dr. Alan Bernard Levine D.C.124 E Mount Pleasant Ave Livingston NJ 07039
- Dr. Glenn Bager DC92 State Rt 27 Rahway NJ 07065
- Dr. Vincent L. Zara D.C.,C.C.S.P.199 Jericho Turnpike Floral Park New York 11001
- Dr. Alex M. Eingorn D.C.825 7th Avenue New York New York 10019
- Dr. Vincent Adamo D.C.446 Bay Ridge Parkway Brooklyn NY 11207
- Michelle A. McEllen467 Mt Prospect Avenue Newark New Jersey 07104