Dr. Ara John Vartanian M.D
Doctor520 E Broadway Avenue Suite 200 Glendale CA, 91205
Dr. Vartanian earned his medical degree from Chicago Medical School where he graduated with honors. He was then accepted to the prestigious head and neck surgery program at the University of Illinois ...
- Multidrug resistant cervical tuberculosis.
- Both glutamate receptor antagonists and prefrontal cortex lesions prevent induction of cocaine sensitization and associated neuroadaptations.
- Bone-screw mandible fixation: an intraoperative alternative to arch bars.
- Effects of the AMPA receptor antagonist NBQX on the development and expression of behavioral sensitization to cocaine and amphetamine.
- Lingual nerve palsy following tonsillectomy.
- Microscopic examination of routine tonsillectomy specimens: is it necessary?
- When is facial pain trigeminal neuralgia?
- Neck Lift
- Facial Fat Injections
- Facial Liposuction
- Eyelid Surgery
- Brow Lift
- Facial Implants
- Ear Surgery
- Scar Correction
- Facial Reconstruction
- Facial Fillers
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Laser Hair Removal
- Leg Vein Removal
- University Of Illinois At Chicago
Dr. Ara John Vartanian M.D's Practice location
GLENDALE, CA 91205Get Direction
Dr. Ara John Vartanian M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vartanian
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- What is Chalazion? Know about its Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
What is Chalazion?A chalazion is a benign and painless nodule which can occur in the upper or lower eyelid. It is common and is sometimes called a meibomian cyst or a tarsal cyst. The term chalazion (pronounced kah-la'-ze-on) originates from the Greek word which means a small lump. These nodules...
- Triage Nurses Handle Non-Urgent 911 Calls in Washington, DC
Everyone knows that every second matters in emergency situations. 911 call centers are usually loaded with calls, but unfortunately, 1 in 4 of these calls is not a real emergency. Almost 30% of the calls from urban areas requests for a medical ambulance, even for non-emergency situations. This kind...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Joel Dennis Feinstein M.D.8631 W. 3rd Street Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Andrew Glen Yun MD2001 Santa Monica Blvd Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Arash Nowain MD9730 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Stephen J. Pincus M.D.465 North Roxbury Drive Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Susan A. Baker M.D.436 N Bedford Dr Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Soheil Younai M.D.16055 Ventura Blvd. Encino CA 91436