Dr. Scott A Schapker M.D. is a top Doctor in Phoenix, AZ.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Scott A Schapker M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Scott A Schapker M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Scott A Schapker M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Phoenix, AZ, Dr. Scott A Schapker M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1998
Indiana University School of Medicine 1998
- Tx Tech U Hlth Sci Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Scott A Schapker M.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85019Get Direction
Dr. Scott A Schapker M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Rita Wilson Shares Her Experience After Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
When someone is cured of breast cancer, most people associate survival with a general feeling of celebration and happiness. But breast cancer isn't just about the medical treatment or the science behind the ability to kill off cancer cells successfully. When someone suffers from cancer, they are...
- Using Video to Stress Severity of Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea can be managed with the help of a CPAP, short for continuous positive airway pressure therapy. But, according to the National Jewish Health organization, over 20 million people in America were diagnosed with this condition, and yet roughly half of that population doesn’t utilize the...
- What Do Pescatarians Eat?
IntroductionA pescatarian diet is the one that includes seafood and fish, but not any other types of animal meat. It can be termed as a meat-free diet. Pescatarians are very much similar to vegetarians. The only difference between the two is that a person who follows a pescatarian diet also eats...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Mr. Geoffrey Evan Leber M.D.5410 N. Scottsdale Rd Paradise Valley AZ 85253
- Dr. Deborah Ann Trojanowski M.D.10617 N Hayden Rd Scottsdale AZ 85260
- Dr. Chelsea W Crum M.D.21807 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale AZ 85255
- Dr. Todd C Hobgood M.D.7706 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43235
- Mr. Michael S Weng M.D.9225 N 3rd St Phoenix AZ 85020
- Dr. Scott M Gulinson M.D.5310 W Thunderbird Rd Glendale AZ 85306