Dr. Burnes Feaster practices Pulmonology in Saint Petersburg, FL. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Feaster manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Dr. Burnes Lynn Feaster MD's Practice location
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701Get Direction
Dr. Burnes Lynn Feaster MD's reviewsWrite Review
- 32-year-old with Cystic Fibrosis Raises Millions for Research
32-year old Emily Kramer-Golinkoff has accomplished more in her life than most people can say. Though she was diagnosed with a life-long debilitating disease as an infant, she has refused to let the fate she was dealt with drag her down. This young woman is the founder of a non-profit called Emily's...
- What Pathogens Can Cause Pneumonia?
What are pathogens?Viruses, bacteria, fungus, or, in some rare cases, parasites and other microorganisms are involved in the development of pneumonia. Viruses cause the majority of pneumonia in young children. Adults who have weaker immunity are more frequently infected with bacteria.Pathogens, in...
- Cystic Fibrosis: FDA Extends Use of Relizorb to Children
The ability to gain and maintain a healthy weight for patients who suffer from cystic fibrosis can be a challenge. Many children with the condition suffer from failure to thrive. The disorder has the tendency to cause a blockage in digestion that prevents necessary fats from being absorbed. Proper...
- Coping with COPD
Many people live life without realizing that they have COPD – the umbrella term for emphysema and bronchitis – even though it is a common disease.Long-term smokers will most likely have scars on their lungs that will become inflamed and irritated due to COPD. Patients tend to complain, but fail...
- How Pigs Are Increasing Understanding of Cystic Fibrosis
Researchers have been trying to figure out why Cystic Fibrosis (CF) patients are unable to fight off bacterial infections.Recently, studying pigs have helped scientists understand CF better.Why pigs?Initially, mice were used to evaluate CF, but they did not spontaneously develop CF like humans do....
- Study Shows High Levels of Vitamin D May Improve Lung Function
Vitamin D, also known as the ‘sunshine vitamin’, is an important nutrient that the human body needs in order to maintain a healthy life – both physically and mentally. Vitamin D serves numerous vital bodily functions, including supporting the immune system, improving muscle function,...
- Dr. Reinerio Linares-mera M.D.1840 Mease Dr Safety Harbor FL 34695
- Dr. Alexandre M. Furman MD17 Davis Boulevard Tampa Florida 33606
- Dr. John T. Peters D.O.520 8th St W Bradenton FL 34205
- Dr. Ronald E. Bowers M.D.1301 2nd Ave Sw Largo FL 33770
- Dr. Horacio J Argeles MD201 4th Ave E Bradenton FL 34208
- Dr. Lee Clarke Kirkman M.D.2550 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Tampa FL 33607