Dr. Roger D Bies MD
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology333 North Dobson Road Suite 11 Chandler AZ, 85224
Dr. Roger Bies is a cardiologist practicing in Chandler, AZ. Dr. Bies specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Bies also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Co Sch of Med, Denver Co 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Molecular biology for the cardiologist.
- Antithrombin III deficiency: decreased synthesis of a biochemically normal molecule.
- Identification, tissue-specific expression, and subcellular localization of the 80- and 71-kDa forms of myotonic dystrophy kinase protein.
- Expression and functional significance of tumor necrosis factor receptors in human myocardium.
- X-linked dilated cardiomyopathy.
- Expression and regulation of the dystrophin Purkinje promoter in human skeletal muscle, heart, and brain.
- Tumor necrosis factor-alpha and tumor necrosis factor receptors in the failing human heart.
- Percutaneous transluminal angioplasty of internal mammary arteries in patients with rest angina.
- Dilated cardiomyopathy associated with deficiency of the cytoskeletal protein metavinculin.
- Coronary angioplasty for elderly patients with "high risk" unstable angina: short-term outcomes and long-term survival.
- A 5' dystrophin duplication mutation causes membrane deficiency of alpha-dystroglycan in a family with X-linked cardiomyopathy.
- Microtubules modulate cardiomyocyte beta-adrenergic response in cardiac hypertrophy.
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Cardiovascular Diseases; Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Roger D Bies MD's Practice location
Chandler, AZ 85224Get Direction
Dr. Roger D Bies MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bies
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive Heart Failure is also called as heart failure, CHF, cardiac failure, left sided heart failure or right sided heart failure. It is a condition in which the heart's function to contract and pump blood is inadequate to meet the needs of the body and the lungs. The blood from the right...
- What Is a Stent?
A stent is an expandable metal tube that is used to treat weak arteries. These stents help in opening up arteries that are narrowed down by the accumulation of plaques. Implantation of the tube helps in reducing the constriction of blood flow in the affected region. The metal mesh is implanted...
- What Are the Best Ways to Lower Blood Pressure?
Blood pressure above 140/90 mm Hg is considered hypertension, and is one of the most prevalent and preventable conditions. High blood pressure is one of the causes of about 15% of deaths in the country, and also increases the risk of heart attack and stroke. Not to mention the risks of aneurysms,...
- Causes and Treatment of a Persistent Cough
What is a persistent cough?It can be annoying to have a cough that lasts for more than a couple of weeks. A cough is considered chronic or persistent if it does not go away after four weeks in children and eight weeks in adults. However, most persistent coughs are due to colds, flu, infection, or...
- What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?
What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?Perhaps the terms Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots are familiar with your ears or may be not, as the opposite applies to many and may be you are one of them. If you are in the latter group of people, then worry only if you have not read this article to the end...
- Dr. James Ferris Ganem M.D.595 N Dobson Rd Chandler AZ 85224
- Dr. Richard Ross Heuser M.D.555 North 18th Street Phoenix Arizona 85006
- Fuad Ibrahim3099 North Civic Center Plaza Scottsdale Arizona 85251
- Dr. CHRISTIAN BREBURDA MD2601 East Roosevelt Street Phoenix Arizona 85008
- Dr. Ashok C Solsi MD725 South Dobson Road Chandler Arizona 85224
- Dr. Imad Khaled MD10293 North 92nd Street Scottsdale Arizona 85258