Dr. Nicholas Herkimer Putnam M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry4401 Manchester Ave Suite #101 Encinitas CA, 92024
Dr. Nicholas Putnam practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Encinitas, CA. Dr. Putnam evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Putnam seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
- Phytophthora genome sequences uncover evolutionary origins and mechanisms of pathogenesis.
- A physical map of the highly heterozygous Populus genome: integration with the genome sequence and genetic map and analysis of haplotype variation.
- Sea anemone genome reveals ancestral eumetazoan gene repertoire and genomic organization.
- Comparative pair-wise domain-combinations for screening the clade specific domain-architectures in metazoan genomes.
- The amphioxus genome illuminates vertebrate origins and cephalochordate biology.
- The amphioxus genome and the evolution of the chordate karyotype.
- Domain shuffling and the evolution of vertebrates.
- The dynamic genome of Hydra.
- Insights into bilaterian evolution from three spiralian genomes.
- The genome of the ctenophore Mnemiopsis leidyi and its implications for cell type evolution.
- Joint assembly and genetic mapping of the Atlantic horseshoe crab genome reveals ancient whole genome duplication.
- The transcriptome of an amphioxus, Asymmetron lucayanum, from the Bahamas: a window into chordate evolution.
- Evolutionary profiling reveals the heterogeneous origins of classes of human disease genes: implications for modeling disease genetics in animals.
- Evolution of the perlecan/HSPG2 gene and its activation in regenerating Nematostella vectensis.
Dr. Nicholas Herkimer Putnam M.D.'s Practice location
Encinitas, CA 92024Get Direction
Dr. Nicholas Herkimer Putnam M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Putnam
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Dr. Joseph Robert Mawhinney M.D.1959 Grand Ave San Diego CA 92109
- Dr. Shashita Inamdar M.D., PH.D, DABPN9255 Towne Centre Drive San Diego CA 92121
- Dr. Antonio O. Ong MD4647 Zion Ave San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Sibyl Goetz Wescoe MD9834 Genesee Ave La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Arash Khatami M.D.3350 La Jolla Village Dr San Diego CA 92161
- Dr. Eric Mustonen MD4405 Vandever Ave San Diego CA 92120