Dr. Daniel Castro is a hospitalist practicing in Loma Linda, CA. Dr. Castro specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Castro manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Castro works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Daniel Castro MD's Practice location
Loma Linda, CA 92357Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Castro MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Castro
- What Happens During an Appendectomy?
When the appendix experiences an infection, it becomes swollen and causes a lot of pain. It is necessary to undergo a surgical operation to remove this appendix that causes the discomfort. Functions of this organ called the appendix are not very clear, it is vestigial and, as such, its removal is...
- What Is Vaginitis: Get the Facts
Vaginitis is the inflammation of the vagina, which usually develops from an infection. This infection may be due to bacteria, parasite, or yeast. It can also develop due to chemical or physical irritation in the vaginal area. Vaginitis does not necessarily have to be sexually transmitted, but it can...
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments and More
Social Anxiety Disorder, also known as social phobia, is a type of anxiety disorder in which a person feels excessively fearful of social situations. A person suffering from this disorder lack social skills and has trouble meeting new people, talking to people, and attending social gatherings. They...
- Everything You Need To Know About Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has been implemented since antiquity. Don’t panic though, if you are among those in the dark about the treatment therapy. Here is a summary of everything you need to know about physical therapy:(i) Your home exercise program is very vital. You can always consult your physical...
- The Impact Parkinson's Disease Has on Driving
It may start with a tremor followed by muscle stiffness and a decrease range of movement but as Parkinson’s disease progresses so do its side effects. Aside from the well-known and more common symptoms of Parkinson’s disease, a positive diagnosis also means a whole slew of secondary symptoms...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Betty Stepien MD6109 W Ramsey St Banning CA 92220
- Andre Augusto Venturini Other5974 Pentz Rd Paradise CA 95969
- Dr. Charmaine Kawehilani Au MD11234 Anderson St Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. Nawal Badran M.D.3865 JACKSON ST RIVERSIDE CA 92503
- Dr. Shree Krishnan MD5301 E Huron River Dr Ypsilanti MI 48197
- Dr. Candy Lynn Burkenbine-yamaguchi M.D.5225 Canyon Crest Dr Riverside CA 92507